Thursday, August 28, 2008

More on the US Open

First of all, how did we ever manage before internet? The hotel I've been in for 1.5 weeks (and will be in for that amount of time still) charges $9.99 for 24 hours of internet access. Really, it's T-mobile that's ripping us off, but regardless the matter-of-the fact is we are struggling to keep current with the news, email, and of course, for me, this blog. Thank goodness for the technology of new phones these days. Not ideal, but the best I've got! I have a great blog drafted on my computer that I will post soon. Oooh and more pictures. I watched Donald Young playing mixed doubles yesterday. If you don't know (and I certainly didnt) Young is one of the youngest pro-tennis players although he's still not highl ranked. Fun to watch nonetheless. Alright I will end this blog before I trip. Blogging while walking down a wood-pannelled bridge (bridges the subway terminal with the Tennis Center) has proved hazardous. More soon.

No comments: