Thursday, January 24, 2008

Back to Reality


It's been a week since soldier ride and I honestly feel like it's been at least year since I've seen warm weather. My hands feel like pin cushions when I walk outside and my hair turns to icicles if I don't dry it before going out. I'm excited to be working on getting sponsors for racing this season, but I don't really know where to fit that in - between my 9-5 job and and my 6-9 mcat class or between my mcat class and my workouts. Right now I usually get to it about 10 PM, but I got to bed at 11 PM so that doesn't really leave much time to spend on it. I'm doing what I can and then crossing my fingers and hoping that everything falls into place.

As for workouts...well, do you remember the part about how cold it's been. Well, I barely want to walk out to my car to go get coffee during the work day let alone go out for a 2 hour bike ride on the weekend. Can I go back to Florida...and stay? Okay, another treadmill run it is...

No comments: