Saturday, June 21, 2008

ITU World Triathlon Championships - Thank yous

I couldn't have had such a success without the unwavering support of some many. I would like to thank:

Alex - for putting up with me after every good (and bad) workout during my training
Mom - lending an hear for all of my complaints and bad days
Dad - for checking in on how the training is coming
Team A Step Ahead and ASPIRE - for making all this possible - I couldn't race on any other legs
Amy - for being my surrogate mom and taking such good care of us
Sandy - for inspiring me to be even better
Tommy - for being such a good sport in a female run suite
Lauren - helping me kill time at the airport talking about MCAT stuff (I'm sure it wasn't a very interesting conversation for her) :)

If I missed anyone, I'm sorry and let me know! It's late and I'm tired.

1 comment:

LZ said...

I didn't know you had a blog! Yeah, one more for me to read. I loved the article you sent for the US Open and I think it would so awesome if you got selected!!

Congrats on your Worlds race too. I will see you at Triangle (you are racing there right?)
-Laurie Zack